We help children and adults living with developmental disabilities, autism spectrum disorders and visual impairments reach their full potential. If you would like to join our team, you must be passionate, dedicated to excellence, share our organizational values and be committed to enhancing the lives of the clients, families and caregivers we serve.
Our distinctive approach, dedicated employees and reputation make us a leader in the sector. As an internationally recognized organization we have become the health care agency of choice for many accomplished clinicians and professionals from Canada and around the world. Click here for a list of current job postings.
With a passionate commitment to improving the lives of people with developmental disabilities and autism spectrum disorder and their families, we believe in:
- Collaboration – We succeed by working together with our clients, families and community and government partners
- Accountability – We do what we say we will do and deliver the best possible results for the people we serve
- Innovation – We develop new ideas and approaches to share with the world
- Respect – We seek to understand before being understood and accept differences in a professional and caring manner
- Responsiveness – We respond to the needs of our clients and partners promptly and with excellence