Mission, Vision, Values, and Strategic Direction
Surrey Place Centre provides specialized clinical services that are responsive to individual need and promote health and well-being. In addition to our direct service role, we facilitate system-wide access to information and supports. Our leadership in research, evaluation and education is directed toward advancing knowledge and practice in the field and building the capacity of service systems. As an organization we are committed to supporting the social inclusion of people with developmental disabilities and/or autism spectrum disorders.
Living your potential – All your Life!
Enabling full participation for people with developmental disabilities and/or autism spectrum disorders.
- Collaboration - Working together to achieve the best possible results
- Accountability - Being transparent and responsible for our actions and results
- Innovation - Exploring and creating new ways of providing services
- Respect - Understanding and accepting differences in a professional and caring environment
- Responsiveness - Listening, understanding and taking appropriate actions in a timely manner
Strategic Directions- 2011 to 2016
- A focus on our CLIENTS - Achieve and maintain service excellence in: client outcomes, access to services, information on services and increasing capacity in the sector.
- A focus on the SYSTEM - Further develop the organization’s capabilities in research, evaluation and education to support capacity building at a systems level.
- A focus on our ORGANIZATION - Invest in staff and organizational infrastructure including facilities and technology
- A focus on COMMUNICATION - Develop a communication and marketing strategy including branding that effectively informs audiences of our services and supports.